- Market leaders in matrimonial advice and representation
- An internationally renowned specialist set of chambers
- With strength in depth and quality across the board
- Combining long experience with cutting-edge technology
Following a full risk assessment, and after implementing the necessary safeguards, chambers is now fully open.
We are able to offer socially distanced conference facilities in chambers, but continue to offer and promote a full remote service across all platforms, including for hearings.
What we have done and what to expect:
- On arrival your temperature will be taken via a handheld thermal camera
- You will be offered the use of disposable face masks and gloves while in chambers, should you wish to use them
- You will be required to leave your contact details in a log book (for the purposes of track and trace should it be required)
- A rigorous deep clean has been undertaken of all common areas and our daily cleaning schedule revised
- There will be a limit on the number of people permitted in each of our conference rooms (please ask the clerks when booking a conference)
- Conference rooms will be cleaned after each use
- Safety screens have been installed in reception and in the clerks’ room
These measures will be updated as and when the guidance issued by the government changes.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refreshments at this time.
We look forward to seeing you in due course, whether in person or remotely.
Just telephone, email, write, text, message, or even zoom us. We are here to help.