"She is an absolute powerhouse. Her attention to detail is meticulous, and her client manner is first-rate. She inspires complete confidence in lay client and professional client alike."Chambers and Partners 2019
Ann specializes in high net worth divorce, separation and pre and post nuptial agreements. She is instructed by husbands, wives and separating unmarried couples and also advises off shore asset holding entities.
Ann regularly lectures on financial remedies both in the UK and internationally.
- K v K (periodical payments: cohabitation)  2FLR 468
- S v S  Fam Law 106 – conduct pre acquired assets
- North v North  1 FLR 158 – the prodigal wife case
- VB v JP  EWHC 112 – compensation on variation
- Lyons v Lyons  EWCA Civ 290 – post divorce security
- D v D  EWHC 138 inherited farming case
- M v M  EWFC B63 impact of reduced life expectancy
- Bencher of the Middle Temple
Ann read law at the University of Kent at Canterbury and was a Middle Temple Blackstone scholar.
‘She is clear and unambiguous in her advice.’ Legal 500
"She is quite simply superb in all respects. Her cross-examination is an art form in itself" Chambers & Partners
“She is a superb tactician who shows great attention to detail.” Chambers & Partners
“ Ann is a first class silk; incredibly responsive and a supreme advocate with a superb client manner.” Legal 500
Ann is married with four children. She has a life-long enthusiasm for equestrian activities.