Nicholas has practised as a family law barrister for over 30 years. He is experienced in every type of case, including: international and domestic jurisdictional disputes; financial disputes with assets ranging from multi-millions to zero (or below); prenuptial and postnuptial agreements; civil partnerships; termination-of-life cases; gender reassignment; child sexual abuse and non-accidental injury; child abduction; child relocation; and Court of Protection issues.
- AC v DC  2 FLR 1483
- K v B  1 FLR 1745
- Q v Q  1 FLR 935
- Re E  2 FLR 642
- Burrow v Burrow  1 FLR 508
- HB v HB (Nos. 1& 2)  1 FLR 422 & 564
- Harris v Manahan  1 FLR 205
- R v Home Office ex parte T  1 FLR 293
- Re W  1 FLR 419
- Austin-Fell v Austin-Fell  Fam 172
- Re Z  2 FLR 3
- Contributor to forthcoming 19th edition of Rayden & Jackson on Divorce and Family Matters.
- Occasional lecturer and contributor to legal periodicals.
Member of Family Law Bar Association and of Resolution. Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and of the Institute of Family Law Arbitrators.
“very helpful and user-friendly” and “popular” – The Lawyer
Nicholas is married to an educational psychologist, and has two adult children.