"A powerful advocate with great technical knowledge and confidence."Chambers & Partners, 2023
Roxane specialises in financial remedy work. She has a particular expertise in jurisdiction disputes. Roxane’s cases typically involve foreign assets, trusts and business structures. She regularly deals with matters engaging Swiss, French and German elements.
Roxane was shortlisted UK International Family Lawyer of the Year and UK Family Law Junior Barrister of the Year at the Lexis Nexis Family Law Awards in 2021.
Roxane increasingly appears in cases heard up to High Court level, led and on her own. Roxane is also admitted to practice in Switzerland and regularly advises on Swiss family law. She is fluent in French and German. She has a good command of Spanish and a basic understanding of Italian.
- September 2022: International Family Law Journal, issue 4, ‘Dealing with Swiss assets in financial remedy proceedings’
- 2020-2023: FLBA Family Law Affairs Magazine, author of the ‘International Update’
- May 2021 – Family Law Week ‘Anglo-Swiss Divorce Proceedings Post Brexit: Part II’ – Recognition and Enforcement of financial orders
- March 2021 – Family Law Week ‘Anglo-Swiss Divorce Proceedings Post-Brexit: Part 1 – Divorce recognition’
- September 2020 - Resolution, The Review, Issue 207, “Cross-border Q&As on International Nuptial Agreements.”
- March 2020 – Family Law Week, “Recognition of financial remedy orders in Switzerland”
- January 2020 – Schulthess, IusNet Newsletter, « Les « Financial Remedy Orders » anglais et leur exécution en Suisse sous l’angle de la Convention de Lugano : de la collaboration internationale absolument indispensable : Réflexions à propos de l’arrêt TF 5A_104/2019 du 13 décembre 2019. », Anne Reiser & Roxane Reiser.
- December 2019 – FLBA Family Affairs Magazine, “Divorce in Switzerland”.
- March 2019 – International Business Law Journal, “Expert witnesses in international arbitration/ Les experts dans l’arbitrage international”, Laurent Hirsh, Rupert Reece & Roxane Reiser.
- Inner Temple
- Ordre des Avocats de Genève
- Association des Juristes Franco-Britanniques
- St. Catherine’s College, University of Oxford, BA Jurisprudence, Law and German Law – First Class (2011-2015)
- David Blank Scholarship – awarded by St. Catherine’s College for outstanding performance in first-year examinations and continued performance towards a Frist Class degree (2012-2015)
- University of Konstanz, Germany, German Law (2013-2014)
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M (2015-2016)
- BPTC (2016-2017)
Roxane is married with one child. She lives in West London.